PROTECT TRANS YOUTH - Embroidered Hoodie (multi coloured)
PROTECT TRANS YOUTH
50% of the profits will be going the charity CMAGIC.
The Cheshire and Merseyside Adult Gender Identity Collaborative (CMAGIC) is a partnership of clinicians, commissioners, providers and service users involved in the support and care of transgender and non-binary individuals within Cheshire and Merseyside.
CMAGIC is one of three gender dysphoria services newly located within the primary care and sexual health setting. The service is commissioned by NHS England, with other networked pilot provision being in Greater Manchester and London.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua